Engagement Rings: Your Own Design
What speaks more of love, romance and commitment than the cherished diamond engagement ring?
At Ross-Simons, you can design your own engagement ring. It's your chance to get the exact ring you want.
You can choose a classic solitaire, three-stone or vintage-style and complete it with fabulous high-quality diamonds in a variety of cuts, including round, princess-cut, marquise, and pear-shaped.
For more information about choosing diamonds, take a look at our How to Buy a Diamond guide to learn more about the 4C's (cut, carat weight, color and clarity) of diamonds.
Years from now you'll look down at this sparkling beauty and not only remember your special wedding day, but take pride in the fact that you designed it!
- Diamond Buying Guide
- Diamond Trade-Up Policy
- Diamond Quality Assurance
- Engagement Ring: 4C's – Infographic
- Celebrity Engagement Rings: Our Top Picks
- 3-Stone or Solitaire Engagement Rings
- How to Buy the Perfect Engagement Ring
- Determine What She Wants
- Engagement Ring Common Buying Mistakes
- Ring Metals Guide
- Choosing a Diamond Shape
- Fancy Yellow Diamond Engagement Rings
- Choosing the Perfect Engagement Ring