Stacked and Layered Jewelry Look: Here's How
Layering clothing is simple. Add a cardigan to a cute shell, a jacket over a blouse, etc. But how do you stack and layer jewelry without looking overdone?
One of our favorite looks is stacked and layered jewelry.
When layering jewelry, you want to complete your ensemble, not draw attention away from your outfit.
- Wear a multi-strand necklace and bracelet.
- Layer a few beaded necklaces of coordinating colors. You can even twist them together.
- Pair a long beaded necklace with your favorite pendant necklace for contemporary charm.
- Wrap a long necklace around your neck or wrists twice.
- Pile on three or four bangles of various metals for chic contrast.
- Alternate thin and chunky bracelets for the textured look.
- Sport a few rings on one finger. Stackable rings are fun to wear.
Have fun mixing and matching your jewelry!