Stacked and Layered Jewelry Look: Here's How
One of our favorite looks is stacked and layered jewelry.
Layering clothing is simple. Add a cardigan to a cute shell, a jacket over a blouse, etc. But how do you stack and layer jewelry without looking overdone?
When layering jewelry, you want to complete your ensemble, not draw attention away from your outfit.
- Wear a multi-strand necklace and bracelet.
- Layer a few beaded necklaces of coordinating colors. You can even twist them together.
- Pair a long beaded necklace with your favorite pendant necklace for contemporary charm.
- Wrap a long necklace around your neck or wrists twice.
- Pile on three or four bangles of various metals for chic contrast.
- Alternate thin and chunky bracelets for the textured look.
- Sport a few rings on one finger. Stackable rings are fun to wear.
Have fun mixing and matching your jewelry!