25% Off Clearance
25% Off Clearance

2.50 ct. t.w. Blue Topaz Heart Stud Earrings in Sterling Silver

Item#: 417885

A cool blue display of faceted 2.50 ct. t.w. topaz in a heart shaped design. Clutch/post, sterling silver earrings.

Quantity:

Item Status: Please Choose Length/Size/Style

Sold Out

Product Details (for 2.50 ct. t.w. Blue Topaz Heart Stud Earrings in Sterling Silver)

Style:

Stud close STUD: An earring that sits stationary on the ear and doesn't drop below the lobe.

Length:

1/4 inch

Width:

1/4 inch

Metal:

Sterling close STERLING SILVER: Also known as "Standard Silver," sterling silver is silver alloyed with other metals to increase the hardness and durability. Generally, sterling is 92.5% silver and 7.5% other metals. Some sterling silver jewelry is plated with 14kt-18kt gold and referred to as "vermeil," or "gold over sterling." Silver

Finish:

Polished close POLISHED: A buffed-out finish used to produce a mirror-like shine.

Backing:

Post/Clutch close POST/CLUTCH: An earring with a post insert and a slide-on clutch backing to hold it in place.

Gemstone 1:

Topaz close TOPAZ: Available in a stunning selection of shades, the topaz's sky blue hue is one of the most popular colors for jewelry designs. Once thought to offer protection, today topaz is favored for its durability and affordability. Yellow topaz is the birthstone for November while blue topaz is for December. (Color: Blue, Quantity: 2, Shape & Cutting Style: Heart close HEART: A shape that takes the form of a heart symbol, with two curved sections at the top and a point at the bottom. Fancy, Weight: 2.50 ct. t.w., Size: 7x7 mm)

All weights and measures are approximate.

Ross-Simons Presentation Box Your purchase includes an elegant Ross-Simons presentation box.

Your purchase includes an elegant Ross-Simons presentation box.

100% Moneyback Guarantee every item, every order, every day

Free Shipping on orders $250 or more

Only $7.95 Flat Rate for any order under $250

24/7 Live Help toll free at 1-800-835-0919

100% Secure Checkout verified by Norton Security

Ross-Simons 100% Guarantee
2.50 ct. t.w. Blue Topaz Heart Stud Earrings in Sterling Silver

Recently Viewed Items:

More Choices:

You May Also Like:

4.0 out of 5.0

4 reviews for "417885"

5.0 out of 5.0

Very, very nice....

These are lovely studs.  Very feminine and delicate.  And love the shade of blue. I like to wear them as an accent with larger silver earrings and other silver jewelry I've purchased from RS. Thank you!

| Redwood City, CA | January 22, 2014

Bottom Line: I would recommend this to a friend!

5.0 out of 5.0

Very Nice!

A gift for my 23yr old daughter and she loved them.  Has sensitive ears and these are not a problem. Very nice sparkle and great price.

| New Jersey | March 14, 2013

Bottom Line: I would recommend this to a friend!

4.0 out of 5.0

Small but pretty

Purchased for wife's birthday in December. These were much smaller than I pictured them, but still pretty stones. My wife likes small studs so I'm sure she'll like them for the size as well as beautiful gemstones. I also like the heart shape.

| Youngstown, OH | August 4, 2011

Bottom Line: I would recommend this to a friend!

2.0 out of 5.0

Poor quality topaz

This was a gift and I didn't have time to get something else, so I kept it.  This is the problem with this site.  About 75% of the time the item is great, and the other 25% not so much.  In this case, the topaz was so light it looked like dirty cubic zirconia, so I would definitely not recommend these earrings.  I always read the reviews.  If someone had mentioned this, I never would have bought them.

| San Carlos, CA | April 18, 2014

Close

Welcome International Customers

We're excited to share our jewelry collection with you!

Just choose your country and currency to personalize your shopping experience.

Select country to ship to:

Learn more about International Shopping

close

Title

 

close
{"bottom":15,"left":15}

View the Official Rules