Vacation and Getaway Jewelry Advice
We all look forward to getaways, a time for pure rest and relaxation including carefree days sightseeing and romantic nights dining and dancing. Whether you're planning on going on a big city tour, an island cruise or a European vacation, we are here to help you look styled and put together.
There's something so exciting about a big city's hustle and bustle, the sights and the sounds. Don't get lost in the city buzz...walk those streets as if they were a runway! You want to choose a city-smart, chic, yet comfortable ensemble. We suggest adding extra fashion flair with trendsetting accessories like hoops, a cuff bracelet and ring. Last fashion tip: please resist the urge to wear a belt pack!
You are ready to set sail, breathe in the fresh ocean air and take in all there is to see on ship and on shore. You will need easy-to-pack, easy-wear looks that will take you from day-to-night. We like the stylish look of a tropical turquoise necklace.
France, Italy, Spain, it doesn't matter where you are going, the goal is to not look like a tourist when vacationing in a foreign country. Pack a few versatile pieces that will have you fashioned for any situation. Stick to simple, sophisticated looks that are timeless in style. You can't go wrong with wear-with-anything black drop earrings, bangles and the classic link necklace.
- Your Guide to Traveling with Jewelry
- New Year's Eve Jewelry
- Simple Tips to Perfectly Accessorize Any Dress Style
- Style Tips from Designer Kelly Dooley
- Tips to Easily Update Your Jewelry Wardrobe
- Get Away with Resort Jewelry
- Weekend Fashion — Fun Jewelry Styles to Wear
- The Art of Accessorizing — A Fashion Designer's Secrets
- 7 Helpful Tips to Pull Off a Stacked and Layered Look